Ohio Mask Mandate
TWi continues to require masks for all.
Canton, Ohio – On Wednesday, July 22, Governor Mike DeWine announced a state wide mask mandate. This mandate states that masks are required for all Ohio residents, with few exceptions. One relevant exception states that masks are not required when communicating with a person who has a disability. Since our reopening, all TWi staff have been required to wear masks. We assure you that this will not change. We are committed to providing a safe environment for all participants and staff.
In addition to required masks, TWi continues to enforce the following safety measures:
• Sanitization and documentation of all surfaces after each use. Including, but not limited to: work areas, restrooms, vehicles, etc.
• Mandatory temperature checks for all participants and staff.
• Group occupancy not to exceed 10 including staff.
• Groups remain the same each day. “Visiting” between groups is prohibited.
• Each group utilizes an assigned entrance/exit point and restroom.
• Participants are invited to engage in frequent, scheduled hand cleansing opportunities.
• Seating has been limited, and placed 6 feet apart. Seating may not be moved.
• Masks and gloves are required for anyone participating in TWi transportation.
We appreciate your continued vigilance in keeping our participants and staff safe. Should you have any questions or concerns, please contact 330-479-3958.