TWi reopens all sites with strict safety precautions in place.
Canton, Ohio – TWi continues to monitor the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic and work diligently to protect our participants and staff. As our state navigates this unprecedented time, we will continue working closely with SCBDD, DODD, the Stark County Health Department, ODH, and the CDC to determine and follow best practices.
As of June 15, all programming at TWi has resumed with new safety precautions in place. These precautions include:
- Mandatory wearing of masks for all participants and staff.
- Sanitization of all surfaces after each use. Including, but not limited to: work areas, restrooms, vehicles, etc.
- Mandatory temperature checks for all participants and staff.
- Group occupancy not to exceed 10 including staff.
- Groups will remain the same each day. “Visiting” between groups is prohibited.
- Each group will utilize an assigned entrance/exit point and restroom.
- Participants are invited to engage in frequent, scheduled hand cleansing opportunities.
- Seating has been limited, and placed 6 feet apart. Seating may not be moved.
- All individuals participating in TWi transportation must wear masks and gloves at all times.
We appreciate your continued vigilance in keeping our participants and staff safe. Should you have any questions or concerns, please contact 330-479-3958.