TWi Announces Temporary Closures
All TWi day programs will temporary close due to growing COVID-19 concerns.
Canton, Ohio – With breaking news of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak rapidly unfolding, TWi must take steps to protect the health and safety of all participants and staff. Based on the information we have today, we have made the extremely difficult decision to temporarily close all TWi day program sites effective at the close of business on Friday, March 20. This includes TWi West, TWi South, Just Imagine Gift Gallery, and The Causeway.
In this time full of uncertainty, we want to provide facts that we hope will offer a sense of reassurance:
• This closure is temporary. We will reopen as soon as it is safe to do so.
• Our team will work closely with all participants and SSAs to assure there are no unmet needs in the home during this time.
• All participants will keep their spot at TWi, and are invited to return when we reopen.
• We are wholly committed to keeping participant jobs intact and expect things to return to normal upon reopening.
• As of this writing, we have no confirmed cases of COVID-19 at any TWi location.
Thank you for your cooperation in keeping our participants and staff safe. Upon closure, we will communicate updates through our emergency text line, and through our Facebook page.
Today and every day we thank our participants, guardians, staff, and community for putting their trust in us. We are fortunate to do the work that we do.